Monday, April 22, 2013

CDAC Progressive Challenge Umbrella

Good Evening Folks. This is all so new to me I am just starting out, So I decided to go with a simple challenge. Over at CDAC-Progressive Challenge, We are having a progressive Challenge and it's really cool, cause you get to earn free digi's. The first Digi for this challenge is an Umbrella by Nanavics Digitals. Used card stock from Core'dinations Pastel Sandable Core Cards.Matting is from some card stock had in my stash!   
Image was colored with Prisma colored pencils, blended with OMS added some Diamond Stickles, Used and butterfly from K&C Comapny Stickers and pearls from Core'dinations Match.
Made a bow with Bow drabra to enhance my umbrella.....
Here is my card for my first actual challenge


Hope everyone enjoys my card as much as I did making it!!!



Denise






14 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!! Love what you did with the umbrella!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the encouragement you have given me and the endless nights of working with me. I am truly grateful. love n hugs

      Delete
  2. You have created a beautiful card, love how you have coloured the umbrella and the use of the glitter to give it some sparkle.
    Love ~ Lady Anne xx

    Lady Anne's Blog

    Lady Anne's Challenge
    Lady Anne's Stamp Challenge
    Lady Anne's: NanaVic's Challenge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. Sure hope the 2nd challenge looks as good. :)

      Delete
  3. I absolutely love that butterfly it is so beautiful. Your background paper is lovely. Great job making you creation. Thanks for sharing.
    Lynnel
    CDAC DT Member

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. Looking forward to doing other challeges :)

      Delete
  4. Beautiful card love all the extra you added to make it special. Hope to keep seeing you on CDAC.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I enjoyed this and am looking forward to the other challenges.

      Delete
  5. Denise you did a fabulous job on this! It's so cheerful.Love the little butterfly in the corner. Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGES
    ~Deb~
    CDAC DT Member
    A Look Through My Eyes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I really am enjoying doing the challenges. I hope to improve with each card I make. :)

      Delete
  6. wow, you did great, i won't even mention my first card, it was bad. you will enjoy this group and you will enjoy spreading your wings.beautiful job

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I am really having fun doing this :)

      Delete
  7. Gorgeous card, well done! Love the added bow and the butterfly, lovely touch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much. I appreciate your comments, and look forward to continuing :)

    ReplyDelete