Friday, April 26, 2013

CDAC Progressive Challenge

Hello Everyone :) Guess what's going on over at CDAC-Progressive Challenge 
We are having a challenge to earn free digi's.  Here is my 2nd image called Over the Rainbow by back to paper. I colored the image with Prisma pencils and blended the colors using OMS.  I used David Tuterra card stock and also using the Domino folder on the Cuddlebug. I also used a Fiskars punch on the corners of the card.  I also used a yellow button from Button Ups, and threaded yellow and purple blended craft thread by Prism.  I pulled the blue bird from my stash and went to E K Success for my ladybugs and daisy. Last but not least I used Scrappy Cat glitter glue to fill in the clouds.  If you noticed all embellishments follows the colors of my rainbow.





Denise

4 comments:

  1. Awesome card!!!! You have come along way so proud of you!!! I love the color combination!!
    xxx Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweetie, you taught me all I know....great friend and teacher :)

      Delete
  2. love what you did with the image and your embellishments Denise. Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGES
    Loretta-CDAC DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by and making a comment. I am really starting to enjoy the challenges that embellishing brings.

      Delete