Wednesday, May 1, 2013

CDAD Progessive Challenge Image 3

Hello Everyone...I just finished freebie digi #3 
from CDAC-Progressive Challenges called the Woodland Baby.  
 The designer of the digi is Nana Vic Digitals. 
 While making this card I used Prisma and Reeves coloring 
pencils and blended with OMS.  I then cut the digi out using
fussy cut scissors.  I used Core Card Stock.  I found a piece 
of card stock in my stash that I had used my Cuddle bug on. 
I decorated my entry with a border and the large butterfly from K&C Company.    
 The smaller butterflies were by Momenta.  
The stems to my flowers are from Mix n Match.  I hope you enjoy 
my card as much as I did making it.



Denise

2 comments:

  1. Wow!! You did an awesome job on this card... I am so proud of how far you have come..
    xx Lisa O

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really did a fabulous job on this card Denise! Love all the embellishments and the backgrounds is wonderful! Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGES
    ~Deb~
    CDAC DT Member
    A Look Through My Eyes

    ReplyDelete