Wednesday, May 29, 2013

DDC 64 Fathers Day

 Good Morning Everyone!!! 
 I would like to be able to eventually be a part of a DT Team, I really enjoy my crafting time with friends, to me it is very relaxing and rewarding!!!
My Card is from Color Coordinations Card Stock, The colored paper I used was from my stash of Designer papers. I used a Stamp from Studio-G for my Father's Day Greeting....
The flowers and buttons were from my yard sale stash I had purchased. The thread used with the buttons is Baker's Twine by Darice, The Digi image, I used I am not sure exactly where I got it from but think it is a freebie from Free Digital Stamps
I truly enjoyed making this for my Husband from our Four-Legged-animal Child.. His Name is Biscuit and he is a Dapple Dachshund. And of course he is not spoiled at all, I know everyone really believe's that....

Here is my creation


I am entering this card in


Denise

1 comment:

  1. What a fab job you did with this digi! Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's!

    ReplyDelete